Our integrated solution includes software development Requirement Engineering tools, which provide software engineering best practices, and services that unify cross-functional software teams while also addressing the unique needs of each member of the team. Our solution covers the crucial phases of the software development life cycle and automates proven software development best practices. We also offer a range of services to our customers to help them better implement our solution. Our goal is to help organizations increase both the speed and quality of their software development.
- Requirements Development
- Developing Requirements Engineering Planning to document the Roadmap of entire Requirements Engineering activities for the project.
- Eliciting Customer's Needs is done easily via GUI.
- Creating New Requirements made easy via GUI along with rich texts editor that allows users to include graphics, tables, Visio Diagrams and attachments for supportive documents.
- Updating/Deleting existing requirements can be done easily via GUI by making sure that appropriate relationships/links are maintained after required validations and checks are made.
- Requirements Management
- Baselined requirements are managed by ensuring the proper validation, security check and approval of all updates to the requirements.
- All requirements are managed in granular level by treating them individually and storing them in the database so that it is easy to make changes.
- Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) is generated automatically after requirements are created and all artifacts are linked.
- Reports/Document Generation is done based on users' request in Word or Excel formats using pre-determined process templates.
- Bulk Upload is allowed via Excel Spreadsheet and RTM is created automatically right after bulk upload is completed.
- Centralized Requirements Repository/Database is provided for version control and storing baselined documents as well as in-flight versions to share with clients and major stakeholders for review.
- Requirements Security/Integrity is maintained by conducting in-depth validation and verification of critical parameters for entire SDLC. Moreover, requirements are secured from different types of users (e.g., Authors, Clients and other Stakeholders) with different types of access permissions (Read & Write, Read Only, Partial Read and Partial Write).